Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Year of the Blackberry

The end of a year is always a good time to regroup and figure out what you will do differently, and how you will work smarter and more efficiently the following year. Last year I started this blog. For 2010 I've decided it's time to upgrade from my leather day planner and move to the smaller and more organized way to keep track of contacts and appointments--The Blackberry.

I bought this a couple of days before Christmas and spent a few days (with the help of my visiting adult children who know this phone inside and out) getting acquainted with it. Thanks to my one daughter, I can now enter contact information on my computer through G-Mail and my appointments on Google calendar and all this information uploads automatically to my Blackberry. Vice versa works as well. Thanks to my son, I can instant message him in Korea through Blackberry Messaging. Even my other daughter, who is an I-Phone convert, helped me find my way through this phone as well. Technology is wonderful.

This is a start to a productive, and more efficient and organized 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment