Sunday, March 22, 2009

Some Things Beautiful

I have been remiss in updating this blog, but I have also been very busy. This week alone I have been and am still in the midst of preparing and negotiating two sales contracts, both of which I represent the sellers, one letter of intent to purchase (I represent the buyer) and three letters of intent for leases (once again, tenant reps). There is a lot going on in my head!

My husband and I did take time out to visit Florida the week before last for a five day trip. I'd never been to Florida when it wasn't summer, i.e., humid and steamy. So it was a pleasant surprise to find South Beach (Miami) and Florida Keys to be 80 degrees, sunny, breezy and dry every day; 70 degrees, dry and breezy every night. We were extremely fortunate when it came to the weather.


We were also fortunate to stay at the Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort where you could see the sun set over the Coast Guard lighthouse every evening. These pictures remind me that no matter how busy you are, it's good to slow down a little and appreciate the truly beautiful things in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment